New Users Please Read

A catchall for PSoC Mixed-Signal Array (microcontroller) discussions not captured by the other forums.

Moderator: ericb

New Users Please Read

Postby ericb » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:38 am

In an effort to eliminate spam from the PSoCDeveloper forums the 1st post for all new users will be approved by the moderators. As long as you are not trying to sell cellphones or copies of pirated software you post will be approved. :) So, if you are a new users and you don't see your post appear right away please be patient. After your 1st post is approved your subsequent posts will appear immediately.

Cheers,
Eric
ericb

Re: New Users Please Read

Postby mamope » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:41 am

How can I post my first message into forum Eric?

Thanks a lot
mamope
Cheese Cube
Cheese Cube

about project

Postby Prajakta » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:22 am

Hello everyone!,

I am trying to control two waveforms which are 900 apart from each other how can I implement it with the PSoC.

Does anyone have a way to accurately detect zero crossings with the PSoC? I would really like to have optical isolation if possible.

Thanks very much!
Prajakta

Postby bobmarlowe » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:17 am

Probably wrong forum:
@Prajakta
Welcome in the fascinating world of PSoCs!
PSoC1, PSoC3,4,or 5? 900 WHAT apart? Degrees?? Volts???
When you precisely describe your problem we will be most certainly able to help you.
As a hint: Get hands on a Cypress Develpment Kit (Preferrably a PSoC5 LP) to make developing and testing as easy as possible.
Developing for a PSoC1 can be a bit complicated if you do not have got an ICE-Cube (In-Circuit-Emulator).

Bob
bobmarlowe
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Postby alekarasma » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:52 am

how to post for the first time .there is no such option i am getting....plz reply...
i have some doubts. which i have to ask in forums
alekarasma

Postby ericb » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:33 am

alekarasma,
New users can post to any topic or start a new topic. The only difference between a new users and an existing users is that before a new user's post shows up in the forum it must be approved by a moderator. In your case your post above was your first post and it was approved by a moderator so now you are free to post any where in the forum.

Eric
ericb

Postby Prajakta » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Actually ,My project is based on Power Factor Controller Using PSoC3... so 1st i have to control the current and voltage waveforms so tell me how to control it so that these two waveforms will be in phase???
Prajakta

Return to “%s” PSoC1 General