Losing Interrupt Code During build

This forum focuses on questions and issues with the Cypress PSoC Programmer software and Misc. PSoC Tools

Moderator: ericb

Losing Interrupt Code During build

Postby TimHKI » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:45 pm

When I modify my PWM clock in the schematic view, then build my project, my existing interrupt code is being overwritten leaving just a blank function. Does anyone know how I can protect my code?
TimHKI

Re: Losing Interrupt Code During build

Postby bobmarlowe » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi Tim
(Probably wrong forum) Which PSoC are yoü using? I think, you put your assembly code into a wrong place. Would you mind to zip and post your project here, so we can have a look at it?

Bob
bobmarlowe
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Postby slandrum » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 am

This sounds like PSoC1, and you have altered one of the automatically built files to add in your interrupt handler.

If you need to alter boot.asm, you should alter boot.tpl, not boot.asm. When you regenerate the project, boot.tpl is used to create boot.asm. If you have altered one of the generated library files, you need to make sure that your alterations are only between the comment lines saying where you can put your own code.

It's best to give more information about exactly what part you are using and post the question in a forum related to that line of parts.
slandrum
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Postby TimHKI » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Sorry, newby mistake. You're right, I'm in the wrong place. -Thx
TimHKI

Return to “%s” PSoC Programmer & Misc. Cypress Tools